Monday, March 2, 2015

Takeaway 7

I'd have to say this is the first class I have ever enjoyed so thoroughly that isn't a web design related class.  It's absolutely crazy.  I've been going through some pretty stupid shit in my life recently and I think this class came to me at the perfect time in my life to have the greatest impact on my future.

Now on to the takeaway from class.

This class session would have to be the most inspiring thus far.  Passion is something that should have a place in everyone's lives.  It's such an integral component to one's happiness it's ridiculous.  When you have passion for something, it absolutely shows in the end product.  It's obvious to look at a piece of work and see the difference between the result of someone with a passion for the project and the result of someone who is doing it just to do it.

When you have a passion it's like you have fulfillment in yourself and your life.  When you participate in your passion it's complete bliss.  Frustrations can, and definitely do, come with one's passion but the fulfillment and happiness vastly outweigh the frustrations.  It's awesome knowing that there is one or two different activities that make a person something bigger, something better.  I don't really know how to explain it, but I know it's there and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment