Sunday, February 1, 2015

Polly Wolly doodle all day?


To be honest I didn't even think about the four s's while I was doodling.  All I did was choose an easy listening Pandora station, plug in my headphones, and start doodling.  Not a whole lot of thought went into anything, really.  While I wasn't contemplating the four s's while I was drawing I could interpret their meaning from the doodle right now.

Of course there could have been things going on in my subconscious, but I'm not entirely sure.  I guess I did surrender to the music and just focused on that while I let myself draw whatever came to mind which did have some lovely and some not so lovely results.  I've never been much of a doodler but it did kind of help that I was in the zone to do some doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment